quarta-feira, 3 de abril de 2013

About Disease of Parkinson..



Parkinson's disease affects many people. If you are one of them, you probably know that this neurological movement disorder has no cure.

Definition and Symptoms
Parkinson's disease is a progressive neurological disorder of movement and degenerative which affects many Brazilians. Although typically it develops after age 65, approximately 15% of people with the problem develop Parkinson's disease with early onset before the age of 50 years of age. Type our Alex! :/

As Parkinson's disease progresses, it becomes increasingly disabling, making daily activities such as bathing or dressing difficult or impossible. Many of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease involving motor control, the ability to control its movement and its muscles.

Four primary symptoms of Parkinson's disease are:

Tremor (involuntary, rhythmic shaking of a limb, head or whole body) - The most recognized symptom of Parkinson's disease, tremor often begins with an occasional tremor in one finger, which eventually spreads to the entire arm. The tremor may affect only one part or side of the body, especially in the early stages of the disease. Not all people with Parkinson's disease are tremor.
Rigidity (stiffness or inflexibility of the limbs or joints) - The stiffness experienced with Parkinson's disease often begins in the legs and neck. The stiffness affects most people. The muscles become tense and contracted and some people may feel pain or stiffness.
Akinesia or bradykinesia (slowness of movement or lack of movement) - Bradykinesia is one of the classic symptoms of Parkinson's disease. Over time, a person with Parkinson's disease may develop a stooped posture and a slow walk and dragged. They may also eventually lose their ability to start and continue to move. After a few years, they can experience akinesia or "freezing", and may not be able to move in any way.
Postural instability (impaired balance and coordination) - A person with postural instability may have a bent position, with head bowed and shoulders slumped. These people may develop a tilt forward or backward, and can have falls that cause injury. People with back slope tend to "retropulsion", or walk backwards.
Causes and Risk Factors
Parkinson's disease is caused by degeneration of a small part of the brain called the substantia nigra (substantia nigra). As the brain cells of the substantia nigra die, the brain begins to starve chemical dopamine.

Dopamine allows the brain cells involved in the control of movements to communicate, and reduced levels of dopamine leading to the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. According to the National Parkinson Foundation (National Foundation for Parkinson's disease), 80% of dopamine-producing cells are lost even before the motor symptoms of Parkinson's disease apareçam.

Parkinson's disease often becomes increasingly disabling over time. If you suffer from Parkinson's disease, you may have trouble performing daily activities such as getting up from a chair or moving through a room. As the disease progresses, some people need to use a wheelchair or being permanently bedridden. I'm sad! 
:(





(tradução) A doença de Parkinson afeta muitas pessoas. Se você for uma delas, você provavelmente sabe que esse distúrbio neurológico do movimento não tem cura.

Definição e Sintomas
A doença de Parkinson é um distúrbio neurológico do movimento progressivo e degenerativo que afeta muitos brasileiros. Embora ela se desenvolva tipicamente após os 65 anos de idade, aproximadamente 15% das pessoas com o problema desenvolvem a doença de Parkinson de início precoce antes de atingirem os 50 anos de idade. Tipo o nosso Alex! :/

Conforme a doença de Parkinson progride, ela se torna cada vez mais incapacitante, tornando as atividades diárias como tomar banho ou vestir-se difíceis ou impossíveis. Muitos dos sintomas da doença de Parkinson envolvem o controle motor, a capacidade de controlar seus músculos e seu movimento.

Os quatro sintomas primários da doença de Parkinson são:

Tremor (agitação involuntária e rítmica de um membro, da cabeça ou do corpo todo) – O sintoma mais reconhecido da doença de Parkinson, o tremor, frequentemente começa com um tremor ocasional em um dedo, que eventualmente se espalha para o braço todo. O tremor pode afetar somente uma parte ou lado do corpo, especialmente nos primeiros estágios da doença. Nem todas as pessoas com doença de Parkinson têm tremores.
Rigidez (dureza ou inflexibilidade dos membros ou juntas) – A rigidez muscular experimentada com a doença de Parkinson frequentemente começa nas pernas e no pescoço. A rigidez afeta a maior parte das pessoas. Os músculos tornam-se tensos e contraídos e algumas pessoas poderão sentir dor ou dureza.
Bradicinésia ou acinésia (lentidão de movimento ou ausência de movimento) – A Bradicinésia é um dos sintomas clássicos da doença de Parkinson. Com o tempo, uma pessoa com a doença de Parkinson pode desenvolver uma postura curvada e um andar lento e arrastado. Eles também podem eventualmente perder sua capacidade de começar e continuar a se mover. Após alguns anos, eles podem experimentar acinésia, ou "congelamento", e podem não ser capazes de se mover de forma alguma.
Instabilidade postural (equilíbrio e coordenação prejudicada) – Uma pessoa com instabilidade postural pode ter uma posição curvada, com a cabeça inclinada e os ombros caídos. Essas pessoas podem desenvolver uma inclinação para frente ou para trás, e podem ter quedas que causam ferimentos. As pessoas com inclinação para trás têm tendência à "retropulsão", ou caminhar para trás.
Causas e Fatores de Risco
A doença de Parkinson é causada pela degeneração de uma pequena parte do cérebro chamada substantia nigra (substância negra). Conforme as células cerebrais da substantia nigra morrem, o cérebro começa a se privar da dopamina química.

A dopamina permite que as células cerebrais envolvidas no controle dos movimentos se comuniquem, e níveis reduzidos de dopamina levam aos sintomas da doença de Parkinson. De acordo com a National Parkinson Foundation (Fundação Nacional para a Doença de Parkinson), 80% das células produtoras de dopamina são perdidas antes mesmo que os sintomas motores da doença de Parkinson apareçam.2

A doença de Parkinson frequentemente se torna crescentemente incapacitante com o tempo. Se você sofre de doença de Parkinson, você pode ter problemas para executar atividades diárias como levantar-se de uma cadeira ou mover-se por uma sala. Conforme a doença progride, algumas pessoas precisam usar uma cadeira de rodas ou ficar permanentemente acamadas.


 que horror :'(( 

12 comentários:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,
    Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 or IG:@dremmanuel2

      Excluir
  2. i have being suffering from Parkinson disease for 4 years now at 47 yearsof age till i used Madida herbal medicine. I used to have sleepless night, tremors, weakness, slow movement etc. I was placed on Sinemet for 7 months and then Sifrol and Rotigotine was introduced which replaced the Sinemet but I had to stop due to side effects. Last year, I started on Parkinsons disease herbal treatment from Madida Herbal Clinic, this natural herbal treatment totally reversed my Parkinsons disease. Visit: www.madidaherbalclinic.weebly.com, email madidaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more information. The treatment worked incredibly for my Parkinsons disease, i have a total decline in symptoms including tremors, stiffness, slow movement and others.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Olá a todos! meu nome é Noah, estou escrevendo este artigo para apreciar o bom trabalho do DR AKHIGBE que recentemente me ajudou a trazer de volta minha esposa que me deixou por outro homem nos últimos 6 meses. Depois de ver um comentário de uma mulher na internet testemunhando como ela foi ajudada pelo Dr. AKHIGBE, também decidi entrar em contato com ele para obter ajuda, porque tudo o que eu queria era que eu conseguisse minha esposa, felicidade e para garantir que meu filho crescesse com sua mãe 'eu amo minha esposa' Estou feliz hoje que ele me ajudou e posso dizer com orgulho que minha esposa agora está comigo novamente e agora está apaixonada por mim como nunca antes. Você precisa de alguma ajuda em seu relacionamento, como recuperar seu homem, esposa, namorado, namorada ou amores e relacionamento familiar? Os espectadores que leem meu post que precisam da ajuda de DR AKHIGBE devem entrar em contato com ele por e-mail: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com Você também pode ligar ou entrar em contato com ele por whatsapp 2348142454860 Ele também cura doenças e vírus mortais com suas ervas naturais. gostar
    HIV / AIDS, HERPES, ASMA, EPILEPSIA, Náusea, vômito ou diarréia, AVC, DOENÇA DE PARKINSON, INFECÇÃO EXTERNA, CÂNCER, DIABETES, DOENÇA CRÔNICA, HEPATITE A&B E OUTROS. seu email novamente: drrealakhigbe@gmail.comnúmero: +2348142454860

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 or IG:@dremmanuel2.....

    ResponderExcluir

  5. My sister was diagnosed of Parkinsons Disease at age 57. She had slurred
    speech and severe tremors, she was put on sinemet and Siferol for over
    14 months. During this time span she was also diagnosed with dementia.
    Her care provider adivce we start on herbal treatment from ULTIMATE
    HEALTH HOME (Reach them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com). Within 2
    months on the treatment she improved dramatically. At the end of the
    full treatment course, the disease is totally under control, no case
    of hallucination, tremors, weakness, muscle pain and she can walk
    just fine

    ResponderExcluir
  6. my husband was disgnosed with parkinsons disease at 67,his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech,low volume speech,degradation of hand writing,horrible driving skills,right arm held at 45 degress angle,things were tough for me,i too was diagnosed of COPD but now we both finally free from those diseases with help of total cure from ultimatehealthhome,he now walks properly and all the symptoms has reversed,he had trouble with balance especially at night,getting into the shower exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is is also another thing finds impossiable,we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him alot,the biggest helped we had was this ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this to every one who needs help should contact them on ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ResponderExcluir
  7. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease Herbal medicine from ultimate herbal home,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ResponderExcluir
  8. I was infected with Genital Herpes Virus six months ago, ever since then i have been searching for cure everywhere because i was feeling so uncomfortable with it. I have been dating for almost 5 years until i contracted Genital Herpes from my ex-boyfriend. Since then i became very sad about the whole situation, always going online checking if i could get a cure to Genital Herpes, then i came across so many testimonies. Due to my seriousness and eagerness to be completely cured, i became a victim of fraud after contacting several so-called herbal doctors i was referred to. I lost a lot of money but i didn't stop searching for a cure. Then one faithful day, i came across a testimony of a lady saying that she got her Genital herpes cured by a Great Herbal Doctor she called Dr Ogudugu by contacting him through his email address. And she advised anyone with Genital Herpes or Simplex Herpes to contact the herbal doctor for Herbal Cure. I contemplated for about 4 hours whether or not to contact him. then something inside of me told me 'Nothing good comes easy'. I then contacted him through his email and told him my problem. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to follow, which i did properly. Just within weeks of drinking and applying the herbal medication he sent to me through dhl delivery service, i started seeing changes, i went to my medical doctor for check-up, i was so happy when the doctor told me i was no more having Genital Herpes Virus, it was all tears of Joy from that moment, People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health and if i could ever meet a Genuinely Great Herbal Doctor. I'm so grateful to him. i am completely free from Genital Herpes Virus, i introduced a family friend who have Simplex Herpes virus to him, He called me and told me he was also cure completely. I promised to share my own testimony like that of the lady on the internet. Friends, if you are also struggling with Herpes disease you can as well Contact him via Email: greatogudugu@gmail.com

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Most people around the world do not believe there is a cure for Parkinson's disease talk more of herbal cure. After my father was diagnosed with Parkinson's, all modes of medication including Amantadine, levodopa, and dopamine agonists couldn't help treat him until I came across an article online about Dr. Lorenzo and his herbal exploit in treating and curing Parkinson's. I contacted him regarding my father's situation and he assured me my father will be cured using his herbal medicine. We acquired his herbal medicine out of desperation to cure my father, lo and behold I started seeing positive results in my father just after 3 weeks, and what amazed me the most was that after 4 months of using these herbal medicines my father became completely cured and OK beyond my imagination after all necessary test confirmation. Believe it or not, I have seen it all there is an herbal cure for Parkinson's disease that is more potent than any western medication or treatment. If you have a loved one suffering from Parkinson's disease, I advise you to opt for herbal cure by contacting Dr. Lorenzo via email: dr.lorenzoballi@gmail.com you shall come here to testify just like me. I have pass the information for awareness.

    ResponderExcluir
  10. I was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he sent me his email address and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases: lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioural disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com.

    ResponderExcluir

Comment.